The List: 5 big ticket homes on the market
Buy a winning Lotto ticket and one of these exquisite estates can be yours. They are among the highest-priced Sonoma Valley properties currently on the market. Views, pools and gourmet kitchens are a given. Some feature such amenities as a hobby vineyard, basketball court, fire pit, enclosed piazza, wine cooler, guest suites and bocce ball court.
1. $4,5 million – Georgian Colonial, 17410 Norrbom Road, 4,130 square feet, four bedrooms, five bathrooms, listed by First Marin Realty, Inc.
2. $3.995 million – Mediterranean, 1375 Legs Lane (off Seventh Street East), 5,416 square feet, two bedrooms, four bathrooms, listed by Pacific Union International.
3. $3.99 million – Mediterranean, 5253 Grove St., 5,200 square feet, three bedrooms, five bathrooms, listed by Pacific Union International.
4. $3.75 million – Modern, 20420 Fifth St. E., 5,850 square feet, four bedrooms, six bathrooms, listed by Sotheby’s International.
5. $3.3 million – Traditional, 5120 Lovall Valley Loop Road, 6,318 square feet, four bedrooms, eight bathrooms, listed by Sotheby’s International.
– Dianne Reber Hart